The Management Board
Day to day management and decision making is delegated to The Management Board. This is comprised of the Officers and up to 7 Ordinary Members representing different library sectors. The Board is appointed annually at the Regional Council AGM, though Ordinary Members serve for 3 years. The Board has a range of responsibilites including teh preparation and monitoring of the Strategic Plan, the production of the Annual Report and return to the Charities Commission and financial management, including the production of audited accounts.
All members of the Board are Trustees of the charity, SWRLS.
Current board members
- Medi Bernard, Bournemouth Borough Council (Vice Chair)
- Andy Brisley, North Somerset Council (Treasurer)
- Jackie Chelin, University of West of England (Chair)
- Donna Gundry, Plymouth College of Art
- Scott Jordan, University of Gloucestershire (Secretary)
- Merryn Kent, Cornwall County Council
- Chris Moore, Wiltshire County Council
- Kate Murray, Bristol City Council
- Patricia Rogers, University of Bristol
- Marie Weinel, Bath and North East Somerset Council
The Management Board of SWRLS may be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.